Do you suffer from serious health issues like Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Obesity and/or Cardiac Illness?
Did you know that every single one of these conditions has been called ‘the silent killer’ at one time or another?
In fact, the serious health risks involved with not properly handling these conditions are staggering. Heart attack, gangrene, stroke, amputation, coma…these are only a few of the things that an individual can experience if the above health conditions aren’t cared for properly. If you have just a few moments, I’ll tell you…
How to Properly Manage Your Serious Illness – Adding Years to Your Life and Improving Your Quality of Life!
If you’ve just been diagnosed with high blood pressure, diabetes, a heart condition or obesity – it can be easy to feel like your life is about to change in a bad way. You’ve probably been given lists of rules and limitations that seem impossible to live up to.
I want to find out right now what I can do to properly manage my illnesses and live a happier, healthier life.
It can be very easy to become depressed after receiving a serious diagnosis…you can feel that there’s simply nowhere to turn.
Many people who are diagnosed with the conditions above fit into one of two categories.
- Your doctor gives you a massive list of limitations and expects you to completely change your lifestyle right away.
- You’re stuck with a doctor who seems not to care – they take care of the most serious problems and leave you to guess at how to care for yourself.
Fortunately, a significant amount of research has been done on the diseases above and how sufferers can reduce the symptoms, improve their health conditions, prevent health attacks related to the diseases and literally improve their quality of life.
Using this information and becoming pro-active about your health condition can help you fall into a nicer third category.
Learning to properly manage your health condition and growing healthier and stronger every single day – as opposed to weaker and sicker.
I’m not going to give you a massive list of rules and regulations to help you live longer. I’m going to help you understand your health condition(s) in a way that allows you to help yourself feel better and live better. My goal is to help you answer important questions you might be asking yourself, such as:
- Why am I suffering with this condition? Not knowing what has caused your illness can be extremely frustrating. I’m going to tell you precisely why you’re suffering from the illness you’re suffering from and what you can do about it.
- What am I likely to experience? It can be scary to have no idea what you might experience with certain illnesses. Even scarier is not knowing how to deal with emergencies as they arise. For example, what should you do the moment you feel like you might be having a heart attack? If you get a small cut on your foot that seems to be healing slowly – is it an emergency or not? You’ll learn the answers to questions like this, because being prepared is the best action you can take to ensure your ongoing health.
- How can I live a normal life? One of the things that individuals suffering with these conditions worry about is living normally. It’s absolutely possible to live a full, healthy and normal life even with your condition(s). The trick is in knowing how to manage them and which small precautions to take to ensure that your body is in optimum health.
- How will certain medications affect me? Can you continue taking the same medications you’ve always taken for headaches, body aches, colds, etc? This is one of the things many people worry about when it comes to having a serious health condition.
All of these questions and more will be answered in my comprehensive and informative e-book…
Managing Multiple Health Problems
Obesity, High Blood Pressure, Cardiac Disease and Diabetes
Get it Right Now!
If you’re wondering how this book is different from the information you’re likely to receive from your health care professional, I’ll tell you.
Health care workers get paid for certain jobs. When you visit their office, they get paid. As they write you prescriptions, they get paid. The more often you need to visit them, the more often they get paid. So, having you return to them over and over is not an inconvenience to them – it’s their bread and butter. In addition to that, most doctors are taught with traditional beliefs surrounding them.
For instance, taking the medication is often better than learning to manage your condition without the medication – and holistic health is still a very new concept to many traditional doctors.
However, when you’re fully informed and know how to care for your whole body, you’ll be empowered to live a fuller, happier and healthier life.
“When you’re young and invincible, the thought of dying inspires no fear…in fact, it’s even romanticized a lot of the time. When you’re a responsible adult and you have a family relying on you – the thought of an early death is terrifying.” – Heart attack survivor.
Truer words were never spoken. You have a family and loved ones who are counting on you. You can’t afford to be beaten by conditions like obesity, high blood pressure, cardiac disease or diabetes – conditions that can be managed with the proper information and methods.
YES! I want to take advantage of this offer today and learn more about managing my health!
Some of the things you’ll learn in this book include:
- Exactly what high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiac illness and obesity are…what functions within the body cause these diseases and how your environment and habits can influence how the diseases affect you.
- What the different types of diabetes are, which one is considered ‘worse,’ and how they affect the normal processes within the body.
- How certain medications can affect you differently than they would affect an individual who did not have these health conditions – especially if you’re taking medications that may interact with each other.
- How these health conditions are diagnosed, and whether or not you should seek a second opinion. Did you know that a simple thing like a bagel in the morning before your blood work can cause your doctor to believe you’re a diabetic when you’re really not?How you can prevent yourself from developing these diseases. This is extremely helpful to know, since many of these diseases are linked – i.e. someone who is obese is at a greater risk of developing diabetes and heart diseases than a person who is not obese. Learn to prevent yourself from having to worry about these certain conditions.
- What kinds of treatments are available for these serious health conditions, and whether you have a choice as to which treatments you’d rather utilize.
- What you can do at home to help treat your current diseases and improve your overall health and well being.
- And so much more.
The truth is, you simply can’t afford to be uneducated when it comes to your health. The amount of information you get from this book equals a lifetime of doctor’s appointments – you’re getting the information your doctor simply doesn’t have time to tell you (or the desire to tell you.) As he’s rushing off to meet his next patient and earn his next dollar, you’re left with a lot of unanswered questions and silent fears that MUST be addressed.
Take a look at these sobering statistics:
- In the US, a person dies from heart disease every 34 seconds.
- Every 20 seconds, a person in the US has a heart attack. More than 250,000 of those people each year die before they reach the hospital emergency room.
- Studies show under-educated people are more likely to die from heart attacks.
- 40 million people in the US are obese, and 3 million are morbidly obese.
- There’s a 70% increase in the number of adults 30-40 years old who have diabetes since 1990.
- 80% of type 2 diabetes is related to obesity.
- 70% of cardiovascular disease is related to obesity.
- 1 in every 3 adults has high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure is usually controllable, yet people are still dying from the condition.
It’s time to take control of your health and learn to manage it appropriately. When you’re empowered with knowledge, you can live a happier and healthier life.
It’s probably not a stretch to imagine that you want to live a happy life. You want to be there for your family, your spouse, your children or grandchildren. You want to be able to take part in family activities without feeling pain and exhaustion, or the fear that you may over-exert yourself.
Quite frankly, you need to have the information that is present in this book, and more than anything, I want you to have it. It’s time to stop the global epidemics that are taking over our countries, threatening our children, and causing so much unnecessary pain.
So, What’s the Cost?
‘Managing Multiple Health Problems’ sells for $69.99 – less than the cost of just one doctor visit…and the book is not going to rush through the information you need just to get to the next patient. You can read the information whenever it’s convenient for you, referring back to important points and utilizing the information for years to come.
However, the first 30 individuals can purchase this book for $39.99 – nearly 50% off! It’s so important to learn what you can do to maintain good health. There’s so much more to it than taking a daily medication or ensuring that you make your scheduled doctor’s appointments.
Like the statistics above state, when you’re better educated about your health, you have a better chance of living a fuller and healthier life.
I want to be one of the first 30 individuals and claim my copy of ‘Managing Multiple Health Problems’ right now for $30 off the regular price!
One of the things most people don’t know about serious illnesses like this is that they progress rapidly when you’re not taking proper care of yourself. These main conditions can cause a host of symptoms that are troubling in themselves. It’s not uncommon for individuals suffering with these health conditions to experience problems like:
- Being unable to run, or even walk.
- Shortness of breath or being unable to get enough air.
- Intense, painful muscle cramps that make it impossible to work and earn a living.
- Insomnia or the desire to sleep all the time – total exhaustion.
- Depression and anxiety that can be debilitating at times.
- Troublesome skin and acne.
- Wetting the bed.
- Feeling faint or passing out upon standing or at other times.
- And many, many more!
The list of symptoms that you could experience is huge. The thing you need to remember though is that you don’t have to. When you get control of your medical conditions, they don’t have to rule your life – and the symptoms resulting from these conditions don’t have to rule your life either.
What this book will show you is valuable information that you can implement, which will help you live a normal life despite your illnesses.
FREE E-Book BONUSES:
For a limited time, when you grab ‘Managing Multiple Health Problems,’ you’ll receive not 1, but 4 accompanying books designed to complement and enhance the information you’re receiving – making it that much easier to ensure a happier, healthier life. These books will be at absolutely no cost to you – and are my way of thanking you for investing in your own future.
E-book Bonus #1:
Blood Pressure Health – This E-book will explain how blood pressure affects your health, how high blood pressure can be developed, how blood pressure is measured, and different factors that can increase the blood pressure to an unhealthy level. For those of you suffering with high blood pressure, this book is an invaluable companion to ‘Managing Multiple Health Problems.’
E-book Bonus #2:
Diabetes 2 – Learn exactly what diabetes 2 is and what methods you can use to control this disease. If you suffer with type 2 diabetes, you need this book. It explains the difference between type 1 and type 2 diabetes and how your body responds to certain things as a result of this illness.
E-book Bonus #3:
Losing Weight Effectively – With this manual, you’ll learn all about maintaining a proper weight, and when it’s important to your health to lose weight. Obesity is a leading cause of diabetes, heart conditions, and many other serious illnesses. However, sometimes it’s not as simple as losing weight, as underlying conditions can often cause obesity. This book is a perfect tool for further education regarding obesity and the health implications surrounding it.
E-book Bonus #4:
The Top Ten Ways to Stop Smoking – If you’re a smoker, your risks of diabetes, heart conditions, and other serious health conditions are much higher. It may feel like you’ll never be able to quit because it’s too hard – but it’s definitely possible. Millions of people all over the world have quit, and many of them have used these top ten methods. Learn how to quit smoking without suffering with these methods today.
That’s over $299 worth of products that you’re going to get absolutely FREE when you grab ‘Managing Multiple Health Problems’ Today!
I know that you’re going to empower yourself to live a better life through knowledge – knowledge of how to care for yourself properly.
That’s why I’m offering these free bonuses in an effort to help you gain control over situations that can often make you feel very powerless. You’re not powerless. You have the ability to properly manage your illnesses and ensure total, whole body health that will truly make a difference in your every day life.
It’s my personal guarantee to you that the information contained in ‘Managing Multiple Health Problems’ will be helpful, or I’ll return your purchase price – no questions asked. I can’t stress enough how important it is, so I wanted to make sure you understand that there is absolutely no risk involved.
Get your copy today and make a difference!
P.S. Remember – there’s absolutely no risk to get your copy of ‘Managing Multiple Health Problems’ today, and it comes with a huge amount of free bonuses that will help you live a very long, full life.
P.P.S. Today is the day for you to take control of your life. So many times, health conditions get worse and cause serious injuries or death because people wait to get the help and information they need. Don’t let this be one of those times…don’t wait – get the information you need today.